The NHS Black Country Integrated Care Board is the NHS organisation responsible for commissioning (planning and buying) healthcare services for everyone registered with a GP in Dudley.
The types of services we commission include:
- Elective hospital care
- Rehabilitation care
- Urgent and emergency care
- Most community health services
- Mental health and learning disability services
Our work is overseen by a Governing Body which includes local GPs, Healthwatch Dudley, Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council (MBC) representatives, Lay Members and Senior Managers.
Dudley place is made up of all the GP practices in the Dudley metropolitan borough divided into six Primary Care Networks:
- Sedgley, Coseley and Gornal
- Dudley and Netherton,
- Kingswinford and Wordsley
- Brierley Hill
- Stourbridge, Wollescote and Lye
You can find out about the Black Country ICB by visiting www.blackcountry.icb.nhs.uk.