The practice also provide the following facilities:
- Disabled parking spaces are available on the practice car park.
- The practice has a ramp for ease of wheelchair and pushchair access.
- We do not have automatic doors, but if you require assistance operating the double entrance doors then please use the doorbell to notify a member of staff to assist you.
- A hearing loop is available.
- Interpretation/Translation services. The practice offers a translation service which can be utilised for reception services aswell as during consultations with the health care professional. Information and advice relating to this service is available from the receptionist.
- If you require a private room to breastfeed your baby, please ask at reception.